to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Jun 1, 2008

the sculpture is walking - Julian Opie - part 2

I got a second opportunity to shoot the walking figures. The plane we needed to catch yesterday night was cancelled, we had to stay another night. So going to the city we passed them again, and this is one of the moving light sculptures on O'Connell Street - Dublin, by Julian Opie.
I was told that the artist picked people from the street because of the way they moved. He filmed them and changed it into this moving figure.

I've got a problem here, I can't edit this video (first time I ever do this). How do I get this in the upright position? and can I remove the sound? it seems like this should be easy, but I can't find it.
HELP

Another post on Julian Opie HERE

No comments: