to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Jun 12, 2008

here we go - this is what I've been doing

it has been a long time since I posted my own work, so it is time to show a few things of what I've been doing lately.



Prélude

One of my latest chairs


for the chair project and exhibition and Art tour - Kunst op het Hof


originally I had the intention of covering one of these chairs in crochet, but then I decided that I had to use both chairs into one object. I never found a matching chair for my crochet which is nearly done yet, but I keep on looking for one.


on the right is how I got these, the left one is already painted for the crochet chair which I did not continue (still looking)

No comments: