to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Dec 9, 2009

Lineart Art Fair - part 3

ceramist Evelien De Winter



Entirely made from tires by Serge Van De Put


ceramist Trees De Mits



Fun installation on a serious matter - Henri Caps



And here I rediscover a work of Elke Matthijs I've seen recently at the Galerie Art Cezar (here's the POST about this visit).



Michel Wohlfahrt
Just for one moment did I think this was a sculpture from France Siptrott; the roughness of the clay, use of strong pigments and movement of the figure (pictures of some of her smaller work HERE and HERE). Both artists come from the same region, so some influence is likely.



painter Jan De Vliegher



Paul Gees at Galerie C. De Vos
more work from this artist in this POST
I'm keeping my favorite for tomorrow's post.

No comments: