to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Jan 21, 2008

Alechinsky exhibition

Ale
chin
sky
from A to Y

On the event of this 80th birthday an exhibition pays homage to Alechinsky - an artistic career that spans over 60 years. Alechinsky works with a diversity of techniques including paintings in oil, ink and acrylic, as well as drawings, posters and lithographs. Some of his work is truly monumental.
The entrance to the Alechinsky exhibition. I asked if I was allowed to take photos. No photos were allowed of the works because most of them are in private collections, and for some reason when the artist is still alive. This picture only shows some posters, I guess there is no harm in that.

Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
from 23 November 2007
until 30 March 2008

1 comment:

hildA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.