to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Sep 27, 2008

Galeries at Belgo - Montreal

The last of the series of pictures on the galleries in the Belgo building. I did not take these to present the works of an artist. I was so impressed by the location I could not stop trying to capture the space and atmosphere. What first looked very uninviting and unwelcome was surely worth the long visit. Exploring the corridors on 4 different levels, peering through half open doors, disappointed at the closed ones ... it was well worth the effort.




Galerie René Blouin


André Martin at Galerie B-312

Lilian Rodriguez


Jérôme Fortin at Pierre-François Ouellette


Projex-Mtl Galerie


Janice Kerbel at OPTICA





More galleries in Belgo click


More info on ongoing exhibitions from an insider : http://www.bettinaforget.com/TheBelgoReport/

No comments: