to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Nov 14, 2007

open studios - quirky details

Approximately a 100 artists, member of Kunst in Huis open their studios. Kunst in Huis is an organisation that works like a library, not for books but for art.


Open studios all over Flanders - Belgium, on Sunday November 18. From 10.00 until 17.00.
Here's a list of all the participating artists.
I hope to see a few, I do love artists' studios.








These pictures were taken a few months ago during the Antwerp open studio art tour. These are the kind of unexpected details you won't find in an exhibition. My kind of thing; as an assemblage artist I do accumulate a lot of objects and sometimes there is this casual mixed match.

No comments: