to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Mar 5, 2010

Alvaro Tamarit - deconstructions

First of all I have to apologize for the poor quality of the pictures.  The circumstances were far from good to make decent ones.  But I like Alvaro Tamarit's work, so I have to show it.

He uses my favorite material, reclaimed wood, and uses the tiniest pieces to make small scenes or larger installations.  His photocollages on board remind me of one of my favorite artists, the architect Friedensreich Hundertwasser who has trees growing out of his buildings on different levels.














More works from Alvaro Tamarit via this LINK at the Proyecto Arte Galeria - Spain
And check out his site to view funny videos of work in process : www.alvarotamarit.com

No comments: