to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Oct 11, 2011

all kinds of predictions

I need to make a few decisions that will have an influence on my work in the months to come.  Since I won't be a lonely soul in these projects - that is how I function best - it is hard to imagine how things will work out. 

If only I could go and see Madam Irma to know what the future has in store...

















 




Madam Irma - all kinds of predictions
designers : Gladys Griffault, Clara Juncker, Emmie Nyk and Pascale Trouillet

Madam Irma wasn't there, I'll have to find out myself ...


20th International Garden Festival - prototypes of the gardens of the future
Domaine de Chaumont-sur-Loire - France
until 16 October 2011


more gardens at the Festival HERE

No comments: