to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Sep 7, 2010

making an exception...

... posting a special request.

Fashion photographer Sonny Vandevelde is hooked on clouds.
Here is the sunset with the rays.

And another one, although more than half of the picture disappears into the background of my blog.

Sonny, this is one you missed the day before.





Same time looking into the East.



I've rarely seen all these colours at once here at home.

Sonny, we're wishing you a great exhibition in New York.
BACKSTAGE  
September 12 until October 12 - 2010
More details HERE

http://sonnyphotos.typepad.com/

1 comment:

sonny said...

Awesome ness !!!

Thanks Hilda
and yeah, one day you will both be in New York for my exhibitions !

:-)