to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Jul 16, 2012

barn - before and after

Let me show you what we've been doing these lasts months. Part of it, we've been working on many things.

Our barn as it used to be...
the small pigsty a few months ago...





and last week during the art tour Kunst op het Hof...



drawings on the wall by Clemens Maassen
wooden assemblages and found art by hildA de schutter



the large space of the barn in the not so distant past...







and now...





paintings by Clemens Maassen
installations and wooden sculptures by hildA de schutter (link is this blog)

more specifications on artworks in the next posts


We had over 1500 visitors over three days during the art tour Kunst op het Hof, it was worth all the work.

I will be posting regularly again from now on, I first need to sort hundreds of pictures...
I'm glad to be back

No comments: