to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Jan 13, 2010

Luc Tuymans - Against the day

Another 'case' of seeing an exhibition on its last day and delaying the post about it. Sometimes I do have many things going at the same time and I'll post about the events that are still going on. Past events will be overlooked for some time until in time of shortage they will pop up again.


Against the Day at Wiels was the first exhibition of Luc Tuymans (B) in Brussels and presented 22 new paintings on virtual reality. We went on closing day August 2nd 2009 and so did many other people. And no, we did not attend the closing party, we had other plans.







Foundations


Measurements



Reflections

Sniper


I don't like photographing people, but could not resist the two pictures above.


No comments: