to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Dec 1, 2009

Anne Miek Bibber - fun jewelry

Here is an exception to my rule of only using my own pictures. But these one-of-a-kind creations were so irresistible, I had to show it with permission from the artist for the use of her pictures.

'Mill Stone Collars' and other necklaces made from medicine cups. Colourful, original, fun, and I think it matches the title of this blog perfectly.
Anne Miek does not only make jewelry. Have a look at her Flickrstream to discover her talented skills.

2 comments:

wim said...

Wat ik zo interessant vind aan je blog is dat ik niet meer van mijn eiland weg moet en toch op de hoogte blijf van bv. de Camiel ;-)))

Anonymous said...

i love this kind of jewelry!!
looks so great and fun at the time, jewelry is not about boosting with diamonds and gold, but decoration.
Leen